Thursday 11 August 2011

See who endorsed GOTNI


I therefore consider the invitation to serve on the advisory board of GOTNI a very high compliment. I assure you that I will do my best to contribute to the vision, goals and objectives of your organization.
Dr Myles Munroe 
(President, International Third World Leaders Association)


GOTNI programmes reflect the goals of the re-branding project by the Federal government of Nigeria as it should develop transformational leaders among Nigerians of which the youths are a significant and critical part. The Ministry commends this laudable initiative and invites the good people of Nigeria to buy into and support.
Prof Dora Akunyili OFR - (Former Minister of Information and Communications


When Linus met me and we spoke, I was more than convinced that the youths of this nation have a future. GOTNI has been leading the change in our nation. I thank Linus Okorie and want to use him as a point of contact to encourage other youths to emulate what he is doing.
Sen. Olasunkanmi Akinlabi (Former Hon Minister of Youth development) 


GOTNI is Nigeria's foremost youth leadership development initiative. 
I intend to remain faithful to GOTNI and what GOTNI stands for. 
In a multitude of voices heralding change and a rebirth of a new order in Nigeria, I find GOTNI outstanding in its sense of vision, passion and commitment to our generational task of evolving a new Nigeria.
Mr Gamaliel Onosode OFR (Mr Integrity)


No comments:

Post a Comment